Quick Saturday Ride RecapRyan | Saturday, August 14th, 2010 Leave a Comment
Amount of miles ridden: 72
Elevation scaled: 3,400
Calories consumed: 1,600
CO2 cartridges consumed: 3 (two flats for Frank)
Duration on the bike: 4:12:25
Towns passed through: 6 (Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks, Westlake, Camarillo, Moorpark, Simi Valley)
Time shaved from 2010 Cruisin’ the Conejo event: 14 minutes
Great ride. Great company. Confidence restored after last week’s bonk fest. And one helluva barbecue meal for lunch afterwards.
What more can you ask for?
Well, photos, for starters. I’ll post those tomorrow when I have more time to write. (Edit: updated photos posted!)
Now, it’s off to Orange County. Transition time complete.
98 days and counting.
You May Also Like
- Group Ride Saturday In a nice schedule quirk, I’m typing in a relaxed state in the middle of the day,...
- Quick Post It’s late. I’m sore. I’m tired. Long day of training today. It started with a frigid 50-mile...
- Quick Wildflower Video to Share My buddy Dustin sent me a brief video compilation from Wildflower this year of me biking out...
- Hammerin’ the Conejo This morning, Team Fortius participated in the 26th annual Cruisin’ the Conejo bike ride across the...
- 1,000 Yard Stare Saturday I’ve got the 1,000-yard stare down cold today. That unmistakable look worn by those who have pushed...